- Now I understand why traditional banking is dying and Bitcoin is surging
- Open Letter to my U.S. Senator 4/3/17
- Why should you care if the government can store your phone records and email?
- Should I be concerned about inflation? Why does my dollar buy less and less?
- What the Hell is going on with our economy?
Jill Beck on Open Letter to my U.S. Senator… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… Underwater on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… music promotion comp… on Why did Freddie Mac buy my…
- Bitcoin and digital currencies
- Failure to Govern
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Spending
- Financial Crisis
- Financial Suicide
- Fiscal Cliff – the REAL one
- Government Overreach
- Government Policy Failure
- Having Fun
- Money and real value
- Political Discourse
- Political Intimidation
- Precious Metals as a Personal Hedge
- Protecting Yourself from the Coming Calamity
- Questionalbe Business Practices
- Recess Appointments
- States Rights
- Taking Back America
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Spending Spree
- Voting for the Right Candidate
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I think the evidence leads one to conclude from recent catastrophes that we don’t have a lack of Federal regulation at all … we just need accountability to get rid of those not doing their jobs. Continue reading
Principles to Consider When Evaluating a Supreme Court Nominee As the Supreme Court nomination of Elena Kagan is upon us, Tea Party Patriots has adopted the following set of principles to consider when evaluating any Supreme Court nominee. They encourage … Continue reading
So … what does this 10th Amendment mean to you? Do you share the sentiments of the GOP lawmakers who launched a task force on Thursday that seeks to reclaim the powers they say the federal government has unconstitutionally taken away from the 50 states? Continue reading
Hello to Michiganders across this great State! This blog will provide a forum to express my opinions and yours!