- Now I understand why traditional banking is dying and Bitcoin is surging
- Open Letter to my U.S. Senator 4/3/17
- Why should you care if the government can store your phone records and email?
- Should I be concerned about inflation? Why does my dollar buy less and less?
- What the Hell is going on with our economy?
Jill Beck on Open Letter to my U.S. Senator… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… Underwater on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… music promotion comp… on Why did Freddie Mac buy my…
- Bitcoin and digital currencies
- Failure to Govern
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Spending
- Financial Crisis
- Financial Suicide
- Fiscal Cliff – the REAL one
- Government Overreach
- Government Policy Failure
- Having Fun
- Money and real value
- Political Discourse
- Political Intimidation
- Precious Metals as a Personal Hedge
- Protecting Yourself from the Coming Calamity
- Questionalbe Business Practices
- Recess Appointments
- States Rights
- Taking Back America
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Spending Spree
- Voting for the Right Candidate
Monthly Archives: August 2010
In Michigan, Tuesday August 3rd is our primary election day. While I know you are busy, please find time between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to vote for the candidates (and millage issues) of your choice. You will get a … Continue reading
A noted constitution scholar says the Arizona immigration enforcement law is neither an immigration law nor racist. And it’s not usurping the role of the federal government … it’s an employment law and property law. That authority arises from Arizona’s police power to make laws for public safety, health, and societal welfare—which the Constitution reserves to the states through the Tenth Amendment.