- Now I understand why traditional banking is dying and Bitcoin is surging
- Open Letter to my U.S. Senator 4/3/17
- Why should you care if the government can store your phone records and email?
- Should I be concerned about inflation? Why does my dollar buy less and less?
- What the Hell is going on with our economy?
Jill Beck on Open Letter to my U.S. Senator… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… Underwater on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… music promotion comp… on Why did Freddie Mac buy my…
- Bitcoin and digital currencies
- Failure to Govern
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Spending
- Financial Crisis
- Financial Suicide
- Fiscal Cliff – the REAL one
- Government Overreach
- Government Policy Failure
- Having Fun
- Money and real value
- Political Discourse
- Political Intimidation
- Precious Metals as a Personal Hedge
- Protecting Yourself from the Coming Calamity
- Questionalbe Business Practices
- Recess Appointments
- States Rights
- Taking Back America
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Spending Spree
- Voting for the Right Candidate
Category Archives: Privacy
As background, I’m on page 63 of a terrific book published in 2016 entitled, “The Internet of Money“, by Andreas M. Antonopoulos. Read it if you want to know what is going on around you – about everything. Great, quick … Continue reading
Are you bothered by the recent news about the incredible level of snooping being done by the U.S. Government? What exactly is the problem? “The NSA has built an infrastructure that allows it to intercept almost everything. If I wanted … Continue reading
As they say, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. I want to be part of the solution and I expect you as my Representative to stand up and ensure that my rights and those of my family are protected. I ask that you uphold your oath of office and preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. Thank you.
Geez – many would say we have bigger things to worry about! But Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) say the risk is so great that they have introduced bi-partisan legislation requiring consumers to produce identification before buying prepaid cell phones. While our country goes bankrupt and the southern States struggle with securing their borders, our U.S. Senators are spending their time drafting and pushing worthless laws that only restrict your freedoms and do nothing to reduce crime or terrorism. Continue reading