- Now I understand why traditional banking is dying and Bitcoin is surging
- Open Letter to my U.S. Senator 4/3/17
- Why should you care if the government can store your phone records and email?
- Should I be concerned about inflation? Why does my dollar buy less and less?
- What the Hell is going on with our economy?
Jill Beck on Open Letter to my U.S. Senator… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… Underwater on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… music promotion comp… on Why did Freddie Mac buy my…
- Bitcoin and digital currencies
- Failure to Govern
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Spending
- Financial Crisis
- Financial Suicide
- Fiscal Cliff – the REAL one
- Government Overreach
- Government Policy Failure
- Having Fun
- Money and real value
- Political Discourse
- Political Intimidation
- Precious Metals as a Personal Hedge
- Protecting Yourself from the Coming Calamity
- Questionalbe Business Practices
- Recess Appointments
- States Rights
- Taking Back America
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Spending Spree
- Voting for the Right Candidate
Monthly Archives: November 2010
As they say, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. I want to be part of the solution and I expect you as my Representative to stand up and ensure that my rights and those of my family are protected. I ask that you uphold your oath of office and preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. Thank you.
Freddie Mac will have to take a loss on my loan to securitize it and sell it to an investor along with a batch of similar loans. This means that taxpayers — that means you and me – – – will need to kick in even more tax money to “save” Freddie from itself. Continue reading