- Now I understand why traditional banking is dying and Bitcoin is surging
- Open Letter to my U.S. Senator 4/3/17
- Why should you care if the government can store your phone records and email?
- Should I be concerned about inflation? Why does my dollar buy less and less?
- What the Hell is going on with our economy?
Jill Beck on Open Letter to my U.S. Senator… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… Underwater on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… music promotion comp… on Why did Freddie Mac buy my…
- Bitcoin and digital currencies
- Failure to Govern
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Spending
- Financial Crisis
- Financial Suicide
- Fiscal Cliff – the REAL one
- Government Overreach
- Government Policy Failure
- Having Fun
- Money and real value
- Political Discourse
- Political Intimidation
- Precious Metals as a Personal Hedge
- Protecting Yourself from the Coming Calamity
- Questionalbe Business Practices
- Recess Appointments
- States Rights
- Taking Back America
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Spending Spree
- Voting for the Right Candidate
Category Archives: Political Discourse
Are you bothered by the recent news about the incredible level of snooping being done by the U.S. Government? What exactly is the problem? “The NSA has built an infrastructure that allows it to intercept almost everything. If I wanted … Continue reading
Anyone in Michigan should be made aware of the following political dates and deadlines: February 28 – Presidential Primary May 3 – County Conventions May 8 – Vote for Clarkston Community Schools $20,000,000 Bond (date not yet definite) May 15 … Continue reading
I’m constantly surprised by the ways people can get sucked into things that sound good on the surface but have no real substance.
But do good intentions help to solve real problems? What beliefs and values do these people and organizations subscribe to in order to guide their thinking, if anything? Do they have positions on anything, or are they just wanting to “go with the flow” espoused by their leaders?
Personally, I just want people, politicians and special interest groups to give me the truth – – no fables or half-truths – – and then we can have an intelligent conversation about we need to do to fix something and move the country forward. Until we quit shouting at one another and deal with the brutal facts we are facing, we will never fix what ails us in America.