- Now I understand why traditional banking is dying and Bitcoin is surging
- Open Letter to my U.S. Senator 4/3/17
- Why should you care if the government can store your phone records and email?
- Should I be concerned about inflation? Why does my dollar buy less and less?
- What the Hell is going on with our economy?
Jill Beck on Open Letter to my U.S. Senator… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… Underwater on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… auditdir on Why did Freddie Mac buy my… music promotion comp… on Why did Freddie Mac buy my…
- Bitcoin and digital currencies
- Failure to Govern
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Spending
- Financial Crisis
- Financial Suicide
- Fiscal Cliff – the REAL one
- Government Overreach
- Government Policy Failure
- Having Fun
- Money and real value
- Political Discourse
- Political Intimidation
- Precious Metals as a Personal Hedge
- Protecting Yourself from the Coming Calamity
- Questionalbe Business Practices
- Recess Appointments
- States Rights
- Taking Back America
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Spending Spree
- Voting for the Right Candidate
Monthly Archives: January 2011
What is a “stealth tax”? I use this term to describe any cost incurred by a taxpayer because of stupid government policies. Unlike a direct tax such as the tax on our income, a stealth tax isn’t visible on the … Continue reading
I’m constantly surprised by the ways people can get sucked into things that sound good on the surface but have no real substance.
But do good intentions help to solve real problems? What beliefs and values do these people and organizations subscribe to in order to guide their thinking, if anything? Do they have positions on anything, or are they just wanting to “go with the flow” espoused by their leaders?
Personally, I just want people, politicians and special interest groups to give me the truth – – no fables or half-truths – – and then we can have an intelligent conversation about we need to do to fix something and move the country forward. Until we quit shouting at one another and deal with the brutal facts we are facing, we will never fix what ails us in America.